Estate & Block Management
This is a challenging role with focus on the administrative duties to support our expanding Estate and Block Management portfolio. Suited to an efficient, organised and personable individual who has attention to detail and is computer literate.
Role to include the following;
- Organise & arrange maintenance works
- Administer Fire Safety requirements
- Communication with Leaseholders
- Review and arrange; insurance, utilities and other regular contracts
- Keeping and updating records
- Financial administration and credit control
- Attend and take minutes at meetings
- General office duties
- Assistance with Residential Lettings may be required
- Routine property visits
With opportunity to learn and develop knowledge within Estate & Block Management. You would be joining a busy and friendly office and be required to lightly assist with our Residential Lettings team from time to time.
Experience within the property industry is preferable but not essential.
Salary: Dependent upon experience + mileage
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Applicants must be able to work Saturdays
Please contact Katherine Hill on 01305 751772 and forward your application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 49 High West Street, Dorchester, DT1 1UT